Skip to main content

KLS 9,HOPE, WISH & CONGRATULATIONS, PJJ minggu ke 1




    A.  C O N C E P T
Activity 1:
Read the conversations and identify the expressions of hope, wish and congratulations.

1.    Nasywa  : How are you Ayu?
Ayu         : I get a little problem, I have stomachache.
Nasywa  : Oh, I see. Have you seen the doctor?
Ayu         : Yes, and it is getting better.
Nasywa : Oh great, I hope you will get better soon.
Ayu         : Thanks, Nasywa.

2.    Dika         : What are you doing, Iman?
Iman        : Well, it’s very difficult.
Dika         : Are you fixing your laptop?
Iman        : No, I wish I knew how to use this software.
Dika         : Hmm… I see. why don’t you browse about it on the internet?


3.    Nuril        : Hi, Andy. I’d like to congratulate you on your success to be the winner
  of vlog competition. You must be really happy about it.
Andy       : Thank you. By the way, how about your English Olympiad?
Nuril        : We got the second place.
Andy       : Wow, congratulation, I hope your team can win in the next competition.
Nuril        : Thanks, Andy. I think I have to go home now.
Andy       : See you.

4.    Zufar       : I wish I had passed the test.
Angga     : Why? Do you get a remedy too?
Zufar       : Yes, now I must open my book and study.
Angga     : You’re right. Let’s study hard. I hope we will pass the test tomorrow.


Activity 2
Put the expressions that you underline above in the correct table!
No
Hope
Wish
Congratulations
1







2








3







4












Comments

  1. 1. I hope you will get better soon
    2. I wish I know to use this software
    3. --I hope your team can win in the next competition
    --Congratulation
    ) I'd like to congratulate you on your success to be the winner
    )Wow,congraulation
    4.- Wish : I wish I had passed the test
    - Hope : I hope we will pass the test tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. I hope you will get better soon
      2. I wish I know to use this software
      3. -I hope your team can win in the next competition
      -I'd like to congratulate you on your success to be the winner(cungratulations
      4. - Wish : I wish I had passed the test
      - Hope : I hope we will pass the test tomorrow

      Delete
  2. 1. I hope you will get better soon
    2. I wish I know to use this software
    3. -I hope your team can win in the next competition
    -I'd like to congratulate you on your success to be the winner(cungratulations
    4. - Wish : I wish I had passed the test
    - Hope : I hope we will pass the test tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Hope : I hope you will get better soon
    2. Wish : I wish I knew how to use this software
    3. Hope : I hope your time can win in the next competition
    Congratulation :
    - I'd like to congratulate you on
    your succes to be the winner
    - Wow, congratulation
    4. Hope : I hope we will pass the test
    tomorrow
    Wish : I wish I had passed the test

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope :
    1. Oh great, I hope you will get better soon.
    2. I hope your team can win in the next competition.
    3. You’re right. Let’s study hard. I hope we will pass the test tomorrow.

    Wish :
    1. I wish I had passed the test.
    2. No, I wish I knew how to use this software.

    Congratulations :
    1. I'd like to congratulate you on
    your succes to be the winner
    2. Wow congratulation

    Muhammad Bintang Radjaswa
    9A/22

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Hope : Oh great, I hope you will get better son.
    2. Wish : I wish I knew how to use this software.
    3. Congratulations : - I'd like to congratulate you on your succes to be the winner.
    - Wow, Congratulations.
    Hope : I hope your team can win in the next competition
    4. Wish : I wish I had passed the test.
    Hope : I hope we will pass the test tomorrow.

    Laila 9A/17

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1.-) Hope:I hope yuo will get.
    better soon.
    2.-)Wish:I wish know to use this
    sofware
    3.-)Hope:I hope your team can
    win in the next competition.
    -)Wish:I think i have to go
    home now.
    -)Congratulations:I'd like to
    congratulate you on your
    sucsess to be the winner of
    vlog competition.
    4.-)Hope:I hope we will pass the
    test tomorrow.
    -)Wish:I wish i had passed the
    test

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope :
    1. Oh great, I hope you will gett better soon.
    2. I wish I knew how to use this software.
    3. I hope your team can win in the next competition.
    4. I hope we will pass the test tomorrow

    Wish :
    1. I wish I had passed the test

    Congratulations :
    1. I'd like to congratulate you on your success to be the winner of vlog competition.
    2. Wow, congratulation


    By : Moch Khorifudin A.
    9F/12

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOPE
    • I hope you will get better soon.
    • I hope your team can win in the next competition.
    • I hope we will pass the test tomorrow.
    WISH
    • I wish I knew how to use this software.

    CONGRATULATION
    • Hi, Andy. I’d like to congratulate you on your success to be the winner
    • Wow, congratulation, I hope your team can win in the next competition.

    NAMA : SANIYYAH RACHMA PUTRI
    KELAS : 9E / 32

    ReplyDelete
  12. ~hope
    1. "I hope you will get better soon."
    2. "I hope your team can win in the next competition."
    3. "I hope we will pass the test tomorrow."

    ~wish
    1. "I wish I knew how to use this software."
    2. "I wish I had passed the test."

    ~congratulatons
    1. "I’d like to congratulate you on your success to be the winner of vlog competition. You must be really happy about it."
    2. "Wow, congratulation"


    by:MOCHAMMAD IFAN EVENDI
    KELAS:9F

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1.-) Hope:I hope yuo will get.
    better soon.
    2.-)Wish:I wish know to use this
    sofware
    3.-)Hope:I hope your team can
    win in the next competition.
    -)Wish:I think i have to go
    home now.
    -)Congratulations:I'd like to
    congratulate you on your
    sucsess to be the winner of
    vlog competition.
    4.-)Hope:I hope we will pass the
    test tomorrow.
    -)Wish:I wish i had passed the
    test


    Tiara Ayu Febrianti
    9F/34

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1.-) Hope:I hope yuo will get.
    better soon.
    2.-)Wish:I wish know to use this
    sofware
    3.-)Hope:I hope your team can
    win in the next competition.
    -)Wish:I think i have to go
    home now.
    -)Congratulations:I'd like to
    congratulate you on your
    sucsess to be the winner of
    vlog competition.
    4.-)Hope:I hope we will pass the
    test tomorrow.
    -)Wish:I wish i had passed the
    test


    Tiara Ayu Febrianti
    9F/34

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. I hope you will get better soon
    2. I wish I know to use this software
    3. --I hope your team can win in the next competition
    --Congratulation
    ) I'd like to congratulate you on your success to be the winner
    )Wow,congraulation
    4.- Wish : I wish I had passed the test
    - Hope : I hope we will pass the test tomorrow


    Otniela Abhigael Emannuela

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment